Duburring & Finishing Machines
2 Bar, Variable Speed Rotary Tumbler
Automate and control your sensitive and labor intensive part finishing, and polishing with the 2 bar, Variable Speed Rotary finishing machine by C&M Topline. Get more done in less time.
- Dimensions: Length 36″ x Width 19" x Height 13-1/2″
- Bar Length: 24″
- Bar Diameter: 1"
- Approx. Bar RPM: 0 to 918
- Inside Bar Spacing: 7-1/2″
- Motor: 1/3 HP – RPM: 1750
- Voltages Available: 110v, 60Hz or 220v, 50Hz
- Highly polished white fiberglass base designed for easy clean up
- Made for industrial and laboratory applications
- Solid steel bars cast in high quality urethane
- All three bars are belt driven and fitted with ball bearings
- Available in 120 volts 60 hertz or 220 volts 50 hertz for export
- Rheostat speed control, select any bar RPM between 0 and 918
- Ideally suited for any precision tumbling activity
- Made in the USA
Our variable speed machines are infinitely adjustable between 0 bar RPMs and 918 bar RPMs. See the included instructions for the AC-DC variable speed controller for help with selecting your min and max points.