Shipping & Returns
We ship World Wide at our discretion. Please be assured that your items will ship out within three (3) business days of purchase unless notified otherwise by a sales associate. We do our best to confirm emailed purchase orders within 24 hours. We determine the most efficient shipping carrier for your order. The carriers that may be used are: U.S. Postal Service (USPS), United Parcel Service (UPS) FedEx or any number of freight providers. We cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. If you’re trying to estimate when a package will be delivered, please note the following:
- Credit card authorization and verification must be received prior to processing. All fulfillment and deliveries occur Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.
- For orders purchased with Fedex Overnight, 2 day or Express shipping options, we will do our best to ship the same day the order was received but processing times may vary between one (1) and three (3) business days. If you would like to verify your overnight package will be shipped same day please call us at:
- For orders outside the Continental US, C&M Topline may contact you directly to verify or obtain additional shipping information as needed.
- For orders to Hawaii or Alaska please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a shipping quote and complete your order.
- For small package orders outside the Continental US, C&M Topline will add a $10 per package international handling fee.
- For small package orders of special order media (not listed for sale on our website) a $5 handling fee is charged for each box shipped via ground methods
- C&M Topline ships using standard ground methods unless otherwise directed in writing
- For Freight LTL shipments on a pallet, a commercial address with a loading dock or forklift at delivery is preferred. We reserve the right to adjust your shipping charge depending on the delivery address and availability of a forklift or loading dock as additional charges may apply
- Orders shipped on a pallet may incur a $10 handling and packaging fee for pallet and packing costs
- C&M Topline is not responsible for damage that may occur during transit. Our products are packaged in a professional manner to avoid such damage however unforeseen circumstances do occur. In the event of shipping damage C&M Topline will work with you to file a claim with the shipping carrier in order to resolve the matter.
Shipping collect means that the customer pays all shipping fees via their arrangement with the shipping company. In most cases this is via a UPS or Fedex shipping account. C&M Topline does not know the charges that will be incurred when this option is used. If during checkout, the collect shipping option is selected please ensure that the account number is also provided where prompted in the checkout process. If you do not know if you have an account or do not know the account number please selected one of the Fedex "pre-pay and add" shipping options we provide at checkout. If the number is not provided your entire order will be cancelled and refunded. For more information on collect vs pre-pay and add shipping and other shipping terms see here: Shipping Terms
All sales are final.
The C&M Topline recommendations of media, compound, machinery or processes do not constitute a guarantee of performance due to the ultimately large number of variables. C&M Topline makes all effort to provide our customers with the absolute best recommendations however we cannot foresee every and all condition of parts, media, or local factors and often performance may be a subjective indicator that varies by operator. Please plan your purchases carefully such that product returns are not required.
*Sales tax is added for California residents only.